Draping, pleats and folds of Venetian inspiration in the new season.
The long, steamy Greco-Roman-inspired gowns are, without doubt, a classic red carpet events. We are not surprised to see Angelina Jolie, Sienna Miller or Megan Fox with goddess dresses inspired by ancient Greece. Moreover, the rise of the ridge coincides with a summer marked by the omnipresence of the influential designer Madeleine Vionnet (1876-1975). The museum of Les Arts Decoratifs in Paris plays host to an exhibition now that the large contribution of the French fashion designer who now carry. Highly recommended, yes.
But art transcends the fold this season to the next series of garments that have nothing to do with cokctail long dresses, which will use only rarely. For example, the proposed new Balenciaga care is based on silk drapery key miniskirts applied to cake-shaped shell and pants Johdpur Santiago. This is a 360 degree turn for a designer who has focused on the futuristic elements during the past collections. The design duo Viktor & Rolf also joined this trend, combining pasty white with earthy tones and architectural drapery. The result is disturbing and radically different doses of glitter and metallic dress eighties style we've seen in other designers.
Ann Demeulemeester jacket commitment pattern models seemingly carefree, Valentino applies its extensive knowledge of this technique to cherry leather handbags with roses as a flower and uses Christian Dior yellow brocade dress in tight wrap.
Doo.Ri, Yigal Azrouel, Oscar de la Renta ... we show you the new codes in a style that will accompany you throughout the winter.
Draping, folds and Greco-Roman style complex networks reappear in the new winter collections. X Balenciaga silhouette strokes by adjusting the waist and focusing the entire volume in the miniskirt and a pronounced shoulder sweater.
Detail draped silk skirt shaped shell, the Balenciaga collection for autumn-winter 2009/10
Stilletto abotinado rubber based band draped navy and beige suede and red Balenciaga
The Les Arts Decoratifs museum in Paris is currently hosting an exhibition of dresses inspired pleats and drapery created by the Greco-Roman couturier Madeleine Vionnet (1876-1975)
Viktor & Rolf bet for a romantic blouse blue paste that incorporates in the back a Venetian-inspired draping
Details of the cascading folds applied to one of the new clothes by Viktor & Rolf
Soft white hand bag with pleated shaped shell, Viktor & Rolf
Donna Karan presents a flowing gown and Greco-Roman-inspired brown folds as a wrap
Detail of boat neckline draped in clothing, the new winter collection of Donna Karan
Wrinkled cotton pad loop, Zara Home
Givenchy bet for a total look in a white gown with a bow at the waist, V-neck and applications ostrich feather
Ricardo Tisci was inspired by the hairstyles of ancient Egypt and classical Greece to give rise to an original and innovative
Cerise bag with leather straps in the rosette, Valentino
The Rizzoli published "Valentino: Themes and Variations", a book containing 50 years of this master of haute couture and the handling of the needle. Highly recommended if you want to know more about the drapery
Max Azria combines the glam rock aesthetic drawing on tight pants, black low cut dress asymmetrical draping
Chocolate-colored minidress, high neck and wrinkled effect in X, Yigal Azruel
Brian Atwood established a preference for high leather boots with chocolate brown stiletto heel, hidden platform and wrinkled cane
Doo.Ri joins the trend with a flowing silk dress blue ink that incorporates a dizzying V-shaped neckline
Draped dress with purple sequined sash belt and halter neck, by Roberto Cavalli
For a formal event, we choose this fuchsia dress with asymmetrical neckline and sash belt, Oscar de la Renta
In my opinion, the fashion lately is a Shopaholic’s Nightmare!
There is some fugly stuff going on this season. Have the style guru's run out of ideas?
Here's some things I think NO ONE should have in their cupboard EVA!
Puffy Bubble Skirts
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres y TVyNovelas Otras fotos: Maribel Guardia (Galeria 2) Maribel Guardia (Galeria 3) Maribel Guardia (Galeria 4)...
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres y EsMas.com Otras fotos: Mayrín Villanueva (Galeria 1) Mayrín Villanueva (Galeria 2) Mayrín Villanueva (Galeri...
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres y TVyNovelas Otras fotos: Galilea Montijo (Galeria 2) Galilea Montijo (Galeria 3) Galilea Montijo (Galeria 4)
Fotos: Revistas Max, Maxim, TV Notas y TVyNovelas Otras fotos: Raquel Bigorra (Galeria 2) Raquel Bigorra (Galeria 3) Raquel Bigorra (Galeri...
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres y TV Azteca Otras fotos: Cecilia Ponce (Galeria 2) Cecilia Ponce (Galeria 3) Cecilia Ponce (Galeria 4)
Fotos: Revistas H para Hombres, TVyMas, TVNotas, TV Pasillo y TVyNovelas Otras Fotos de Aleida Nuñez: Aleida Nuñez (Galeria 2) Aleida Nuñez...
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres y TV Azteca Otras fotos: Ingrid Coronado (Galeria 2)
Fotos: Revistas H para Hombres, TVyNovelas y EsMas.com Otras fotos: Vanessa Guzmán (Galeria 2) Vanessa Guzmán (Galeria 3)
Fotos: Revista H para Hombres Otras fotos: Odalys Ramírez (Galeria 2) Odalys Ramírez (Galeria 3) Odalys Ramírez (Galeria 4) Odalys Ramírez...
Fotos: Revistas H para Hombres, Deep y EsMas.com Otras fotos: Ludwika Paleta (Galeria 2) Ludwika Paleta (Galeria 3) Ludwika Paleta (Galeria...
- ► 2011 (3554)
- ► 2010 (1433)
- WWE Divas (Galeria 3)
- Reunion with Aphrodite
- HELLO KITTY PARTY
- FAIRY GODMOTHER COLORING PAGE
- So You Think You Can Dance?
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion?
- Raquel Bigorra (Galeria 5)
- Crossover to the Desperate Camper
- Megan's Eye
- Simply Slim - Two Week Update
- Lets Offend Everyone
- Be Who You Are
- Halloween! Trick or treat?
- PRINTABLE PERSONALISED COLORING BOOK COVER PAGE
- DISNEY COLORING PAGE
- Goodies I miss from Scotland
- HELLO KITTY CHRISTMAS COLORING SHEETS
- Spits vs Splits
- Maya Karunna
- Wilderness Weekend - What Happens in the Tent Stay...
- My Beautiful Girls
- Eiza Gonzalez (Galeria 3)
- Crazy Summer waiting for you!
- Hail to the Freaks of Nature
- Pensioner Gets Learners Licence
- Evelina Papantoniou (Miss Grecia)
- Toothpaste for Dinner
- Answers! Answers! Answers!
- Miles Brown on Ellen
- Alina Vacariu (Galeria 1)
- The Success of Simply Slim
- Questions! Questions! Questions!
- My Week From Hell...and its only Wednesday
- PRINCESS COLORING PAGES
- Kim Kardashian (Galeria 1)
- WINNIE THE POOH COLORING PAGES
- What a Forty Degree Temperature Looks Like
- My Wee Gangsta has been Nominated
- PRINCESS ALYSSA COLORING PAGE
- Happy 2nd Birthday To My Wee Bloggy
- Versatile Girl
- My Slumbering Girls
- I'm a Little Teapot Short and Stout
- 10 Things That Make Me Giggle About Porn
- WOW! Pole Dancing Championships
- WWE Divas (Galeria 2)
- My Recent Epiphany
- New Ending - Gary the Tooth Fairy
- At Home with a Sick Kaylin
- Climate Changes Blogfest
- Karla Diaz (Jeans) Galeria 2
- Blogtober is Halloween
- Boss' Day on Friday
- WWE Divas (Galeria 1)
- Autumn Princess
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6
- 100 Things About Me
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN PRINCESS COLORING PAGE
- Bonkers about Conkers
- The Kenny Everett Show
- The Two Ronnies
- A Classic!!!
- Two Shiney New Pennies
- Stephanie Cayo (Galeria 3)
- HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITATIONS MICKEY MOUSE, DONALD D...
- TRICK OR TREATING HALLOWEEN INVITATION
- HELLO KITTY WINTERY SNOW SCENE TO PRINT AND COLOR...
- Supwise! Supwise!
- Karla Diaz (Jeans) Galeria 1
- Megan's Artwork
- What makes a hairstyle a scene hairstyle?
- THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG PARTY ACTIVITY - PRINCES...
- Happy Birthday For Friday, Janie!
- Finish the Sentence
- Happy World Teacher's Day
- HALLOWEEN COLORING PICTURE OF A FAIRY
- HALLOWEEN PRINTABLE COLORING PAGE HELLO KITTY
- Hayden Panettiere
- FAIRY PRINT AND COLOR
- Sunday Stuff
- Oh, my... Corset!
- Karaoke at the Hefer House
- More Jacuzzi Fun with Bubble Bath
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub
- Columbus Day Coloring Page: Nina
- Bloggers Choice Awards 2009
- A beautiful Summers Day
- Weather Coloring Pages
- Megan Swimming
- Arrrrrrgh! Shiver Me Timbers...
- Odalys Ramirez (Galeria 2)
- Scarlet Skin
- Do You See It?
- A Month's Worth of Blepharospasm
- Just Fred - Friday Funny
- Up in 3D
- Twenty Five Firsts
- ▼ October (98)
- ► 2008 (434)
- ► 2007 (472)