Kate Bush new album inspired by fertiliser

Kate Bush new album inspired by fertiliser
The 'Wuthering Heights' singer has revealed she has experienced a flow of creativity since she rested a bag of organic bone meal ' a garden fertiliser created from ground animal bones ' on her piano. And it could lead to her releasing her first studio album since 2005's 'Aerial'.

In an interview on British station BBC Radio 4, she said: ' was en route to the garden and put a packet of bone meal on my piano. It seems to be helping the blossoming of the songs so I thought I'd just leave it there.'

Following her recent spell of songwriting, Kate has even hinted she could be prepared to tour again - despite having only ever going on the road for a run of shows once in 1979.

The 52-year-old musician ' who has spent most of the last 18 years avoiding the spotlight - revealed: 'A lot of people think I didn't enjoy touring. I did - it was like being in the circus. I'd hate to say I'd never do it again.'

Kate releases 'The Director's Cut', an album which contains 11 reworked tracks from her earlier LPs 'The Sensual World' and 'The Red Shoes' on May 16.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive