Happy 3rd Blogversary!

A Daft Scots Lass' Blog is 3 years old today...

Thanks to everyone who reads my bloggy drivel, thanks to everyone who comes back to comment my bloggy drivel. 

Can you believe its been three years since I made my first post back in the day when my bloggy was called: "A Peek Into Our Lives"? 

Over the years, not only have I changed the look and name but I have accumulated nearly 240 followers and now follow and read almost 200 blogs - I try to read all of them at least on a weekly basis and some of you are lucky that I read your blogs daily!  

I've met some awesome people along the way.  (I've met some asswipe Fuckers too but lets not talk about them). I've learned loads about others and their opinions, about myself and I've learned to never censor myself.  I've learned that if no-one reads it - thats okay too.  

This wee blog has been both therapeutic and fun for me.  I've gained so much from all you Plonkers and I hope to continue to do so.

One-Two-Three, blow out my candles and lets pop the Champagne and get pissed.

*best Michael Jackson impersonation* I love you! 

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive