Before and After Booby Greed

Before

Next month with be The Twins' 2nd Birthday.

I don't regret for one day that I had my boobs done.

I came across this picture the other day while going through old shots, and it just reminds me of why I did it.  Thats just fucking sad...

Now, don't get me wrong, I was quite happy with my size 34B boobettes before I had my girls.  But after breastfeeding both of them, they were NEVER the same.  In fact, they disappeared to barely an A cup.   I started calling the bee stings on my chest - my "skin flaps" or my "wet teabags". 

They were fucking pathetic, droopy and so damn ugly.  I couldn't look in the mirror at myself let alone prance around in low cut tops flashing my lack of cleveage.  I never had anything to fill them out.  Now I do.

My only regret is that I didn't go bigger - yeah, its called Booby Greed, alright?  Dont judge me - you don't know me.  I'm not shy to admit I love a good pair of knockers and admire others' mammories all the time. 


After my 350cc silicone implants

Time for an Upgrade???

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive