In some respects I suspect you’ve got a respectable side


I totally believe in Karma.

Karma n. in Indian religions is the concept of action or deed, understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect
I’ve observed over the years that things happen to people for a reason. Call it fate, call it destiny but I believe you reap what you sow. That if you do good, good will come to you.

I’ve been blessed in life.

I have a wonderful husband who loves me and I love him back, he’s kind to me, he wants to spend time with me, he’s loving and affectionate, sweet and kind and is the best dad to our two wonderful children. Our girls are healthy, yes we have our struggles but they are essentially good girls who’ve been taught good values and right from wrong.

I surround myself with positive friends and people who uplift me, we like me for who I am, who I enjoy spending time with, who I appreciate and who appreciate me.

We’re not well-off financially, in fact we just get by and sometimes squander on things that have immediately gratification instead of saving for a “rainy day” and being sensible. We like to be adventurous, silly and impulsive. Its what makes us happy and keeps us going.

“The Wheel Turns” they say and sometimes a fork in the road comes along and we all need to make choices. Occasionally our Karma springs a leak and we take the wrong path, we make mistakes but essentially what is important is that we get back on the right path, try and make up for our mistakes and keep on plodding down the path of respectable values.

How you live your life depends on how life will treat you.

Be kind to one another and always do the right thing.





more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive