Enrolled into Grade One

I went to Meg's Primary School yesterday to enroll Megan for 2010 Grade One. We have registered her before but we had to go and collect and complete all the necessary application forms yesterday.

I got there at 9:30am prepared to the rafters with copies of:
  • birth certificate
  • proof of residence
  • clinic card
  • latest report
  • school readiness test
  • copy of my ID
  • copy of Riaan's ID
The only thing I need to do now, is go to the Home Affairs and apply for an Unabridged Birth Certificate to make the application complete. 

Nevertheless, we are still on the A List and got our reference number on condition that we bring in the Reference Number that we've at least applied for the unabridged birth certificate. I didn't know there was such a thing...now I know..

Here come the Home Affairs queues *sigh*
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive