Day 2 on Cabbage Soup Diet


I bought a slab of Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut on Friday on my way home. Most of you know what a serious chocoholic I am – well you’ll be glad and very proud to know that yesterday morning I found it in the glove compartment of the car and didnt even lick it!

I took it out and broke two pieces and gave it to each of the girls (Yes I sometimes give the girls chocolate for breakfast - I’m a cool mum like that ) and returned the slab to its home.

I thought to myself, if I can get through the week without touching it, I’ll be ready to start my eating programme after my Kick-Start Cabbage Soup Diet.

Here's what Day One looked like

8:00 – Black Tea & Banana
9:00 – Black Tea & Glass of Water
10:40 – Tea and Naartjie
11:00 – Glass of Water
12:00 – Tea and Water
13:35 – Banana and Tea
14:00 – Cabbage Soup
15:20 – Water and Naartjie
18:00 – Cabbage Soup
20:30 – Banana
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive