Last night after the bath, Megan was sitting on the bedroom floor carpet, her dad blowdrying her hair and we were talking about dangerous things in and around the home.
She was listing the usual things:
- Don't run with scissors
- Don't stick your finger in the electric plug holes
- Don't touch the hot stove
- "A hairdrier, because if Daddy puts the hairdrier too near my hair it BURNS MY HEAD like he's doing NOW *pointing with both thumbs towards her scalp* Och!!!
Gosh I laughed at her...so matter of fact...