Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with Touchwiz

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with Touchwiz

Finding that perfect size for tablets will require a bit of trial and error. I’ve been playing with a few 10.1″ tablets that, I think, are a bit too big. Even the iPad with it’s 9.7″ screen is on the bigger size. On the other hand, the 7″ ones like the PlayBook are awesome for portability but feel a bit small at time. So, in the middle, is the 8.9″ form factor that we have seen the LG tablet in as well as the upcoming Samsung Galaxy. I’m really looking forward to the Galaxy Tab 8.9- seems to have everything I would want from a tablet. They were on display in Russia and the following video shows the awesomeness.



I do hope that the Touchwiz interface could be turned off as I prefer a stock experience. Expect to see the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 to appear some time towards the end of summer
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive