Jessica Szohr Talks "Gossip Girl" Departure

Jessica Szohr Talks Gossip Girl Departure

She spent four years playing Vanessa Abrams, and Jessica Szohr didn’t sound too sad to be leaving her “Gossip Girl” gig.

The beautiful brunette chatted with press about how her departure is mutually beneficial and will allow her to pursue other avenues.

"When I started the fourth season, I kind of had a talk with the producers. We didn't know what we were going to do with the characters. After playing someone for four years, it can be a little repetitive.”

“So I was ready for a change. I had so much fun and I made friends I'll have for a lifetime and it was so great to work in the city, but I got the most I could out of Vanessa. I have two movies that I start in August and July and I have a couple movies coming out in the next couple months."

Jessica Szohr Talks Gossip Girl DepartureJessica Szohr Talks Gossip Girl Departure

Jessica Szohr Talks Gossip Girl DepartureJessica Szohr Talks Gossip Girl Departure
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive