Megan's Pre-School Graduation

The Pre-School Graduation was so special.  When my Megan came in the door walking down to the front of the hall wearing her gown and cap holding a candle, I burst into tears.  My little baby that I held in my arms not too long ago is graduating from Pre-school and going to Grade 1 in Primary School.  I can't believe the time has flown so quickly.

The graduates entering the hall
Megan telling Teacher Margaret that she's going to be a Zoo Keeper when she grows up

The Group of Graduates after they'd received their certificates and medals.
They then sang the school song and said a poem about leaving school.  It was so adorable.
Then they got to fling their caps up in the air and there was a lot of giggling and comotion.

After the graduation ceremony, it was time to have supper and party! 
Megan's have a tradition that the dance floor is opened by the Daddy's dancing with their little girls and the Mummy's dancing with their wee boys.  It was a very special time. 
Megan was dead chuffed and felt so grown up!

Mummy and Megan after I'd had a good cry

The Grade R Teacher and her little girls dance in a circle


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive