My Very First Blog Award!

Wow! The sound of Epic Applause is still ringin in my ears.

Cat over at Juggling Act of Life presenting me with my very first Blog Award.


The Gorgeous Blogger Award. 

*curtsey*  Thank you, thank you, Cat.  You are just loverly and so are your beautiful kiddie winks.


Here are the rules:


By accepting this award I am required to tell you six things about myself that you don't know and then award it to six other gorgeous bloggers.


1. I still have my Scots accent after being in the country for nearly 30 years!


2. I stole half of my 3 year old's Sweetie Pie last night and didn't feel guilty about it.  I'm a chocoholic and needed it!  I can't help myself.


3. I have to tint my eyebrows and eyelashes, otherwise I look like a Ginger Ghost.

4.  My favourite thing to do is blog with a bottle of wine, a fag and a Peppermint crisp

5. I farted during Pilates Class on Wednesday and luckily the music was really loud so it was somewhat muted.  However, the wretched stench lingered.


6. I love Fridays.  It is my favourite day of the week.  I love the anticipation of the weekend and things to come.

I'm passing this award on to these six equally gorgeous bloggers:

 Check them oot!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive