Charlie's Angels and Perfect Prom Hairstyles



Remember the Original Charlie's Angels? Jaysus, hasn't fashion come full circle as these styles are back in? Not only the catsuits but the perfectly flicked hair and the camel toes?  Well, Plonkers they've ALWAYS been considered "in".  I used to watch re-runs of Charlie's Angels on a Saturday at my grans house and I loved the action!  

Plenty of good memories watching these three hot women run around in skin tight lycra showing off their camel toes and kickin' arse!I loved their massive bell-bottom jeans and Farrah Fawcett Famous Flicked hair...we all wanted to be like her. I still wanna be like her!
I loved watching  Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett-Majors, and Jaclyn Smith solving crime mysteries every week and wondering who the enigmatic "Charlie" was.  He was kinda like The Stig is nowadays...

Good Times...





more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive