Jack Bruce

My Sister flew to the UK on Monday night  to meet the infamous Jack Bruce.  Jack was the bassist for the 60's band Cream and my sis has been fan for ages.  Last night she got the opportunity to meet him face to face - thanks to her befriending his daughter, Natascha on My Space a few years ago.

She was invited to join him in London for his Jack Bruce In Conversation with Neil McCormick.  They also auctioned a 'Fresh Cream' Vinyl signed by Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton & Ginger Baker!  I wonder if she did any bidding for it???




Her text to me this morning:  Met Jack last night up close - in between the hits, the interview and the q&a, he sang some rabbie burns (tears for me).  After it all, I met Jack backstage (tx 2 Mick!) and we got on so well, we all went out in to soho 4 dinner and some great wine. he's a colourful Show allcheeky wee scot -just like me and you! What a night!
How awesome was that?  To follow your dream and drop everything to do it.

I'm sooo excited for you, Janie!

My question now is - who have you always wanted to meet face to face and why?

Pop in tomorrow and I'll tell you my answer to this.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive