Whack-a-Doodle Internet

Righty-ho so....lately my internet connection has reeked like shizzle so I've had to watch my legs hairs grow while I wait for your bloggy pages to load and thus I have not done as much bloggy reading as I normally do [insert scores of  requests for forgiveness here].

Sorry everyone, and I do mean everyone, for not being as dedicated-a-comentator as I normally am. I know that all you hold your breath with anticipation when reading my twaddle in your comments section. 

Anyhoo, I'm pissy as all hell and hopefully soon those imprudent thickos at Telkom get their scrawny arses into gear and fix my damn sloth-of-a-internet connection..

Did you hear me? 

Well? 

Did you?

Just fix it demmit!

Is it fixed yet?  I need to harvest ma crops.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive