When In Doubt ...write

Lately I have been throwing myself into writing, poems mostly. The thoughts mostly come at night when I'm relaxed and lying in bed (just before I fall asleep) and then I have to get up and write stuff down (otherwise I forget).  My hubby thinks I'm mad lately.

I don't claim to be a writer but I'm nevertheless going to post some for you to critique.  Be honest!

 
Enough

I love you
enough to do anything for you.
Give my life,
my love,
my heart,
my soul to you
and for you.

Enough to willingly give all my effort, trust and prayers to you.
Enough to want to protect and comfort you.
Enough to want the best for youto wish for your successes.
Enough to cherish you and respect you.
Enough to fight for you,compromise for you,sacrifice for you.
Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart,
no matter what length of time or distance.
Enough to believe in our familyto never give up on us.
Enough to never want to leave you or live without you.

I love you this much
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive