Well, cover me in ice-cream and bite my bum...

...and then tie me up with Magnetic Duct Tape?  Why would you need to magnetise something that already sticks?  Do they make it in double-sized?  Just don't use it when your hard drive is falling apart at the seams... Och nevermind....I'm just being stoopid again.

Then my mind wandered off

Or how about magnetic paint?  Well...you get blackboard paint...

What's next?  Silent Velcro?

This got me thinking about Stuff-on-a-Stick.


 Hot Dog on a Stick

Sushi on a stick

Horse on a Stick




Even Beer on a Stick



You can even pee-on-a-stick.



Smile on a Stick


This one's for Dutch Donut Girl


Carrot on a stick (actually that looks a bit phalic)


Ciggies on a stick


Stick USB on a stick



What would you put on a stick that would make your life easier?

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive