Consider Yerself Tagged!


My Green Eyed Momster all her awesomeness (love you to bits!) tagged me for this tag post. Her's were much more interesting than mine.  Here they are!

10 Things you desire:

1.  Calorie Free Chocolate
2.  A pair of Iron Fist heels
3.  For hubby to find a job (he has to go through a forced resignation yesterday)
4.  Long passionate kisses
5.  To find a well-paying position
6. Warm home-made apple pie and ice-cream
7.  My children to calm the fuck down.
8.  To win the lottery
9.  A self-cleaning kitchen
10. To laugh everyday

Musicians/bands you love:

1. AC/DC
2. One Republic
3. U2
4. India Arie
5. Creed
6. Black Eyed Peas
7. Nickelback
8. KT Tunstall
9. Jason Mraz

Things you do everyday:


1. Drink tea
2. Go to work (weekdays)
3. Blog
4. Kiss my hubby
5. Spend time with my kids
6. Email
7. Facebook
8. Smile

Things you enjoy:

1. Making people laugh
2. A good party
3. Dancing
4. Loud music
5. Google Reader list of blogs
6. Wearing heels
7. Listening

Things that will always win your heart:

1. My Boerewors
2. My Girls
3. My Friends
4. Respect
5. Trust
6. Random acts of kindness

Favourites:

1. Movie: Sense and Sensibility (I'm a closet romantic)
2. Song:  Brown Skin by India Arie
3. Book: Marianne Keyes
4. Band: I don't have one favourite.  My taste in music depends on my mood.
5. Colour: ORANGE

Smells you enjoy:

1. Coffee (but don't make me drink it- blah!)
2. Euphoria by Calvin Klein
3. Vanilla and Honey
4. Fresh Bread


Places you want to go:

1. Itlay
2. Scotland
3. Austrialia


Animals you love:

1. Puppy Breath
2. Paris Hilton


Person you’d marry on the spot:

Well, I already chose my partner and I wouldn't marry again.


This is a fun award! I give this award to:

A Nut in a Nutshell
Wannabe Star
Blase
Soccer Mom



Have fun with it!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive