55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 16



Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers
including G-Man, Steveroni and Brian Miller  called 55 Flash
Fiction Fridays.












My mother gave me life 


She also gave me love 


She nurtured my soul 


and moulded my essence 





I owe a lot to her 


For the person I am today 


Mum shaped my character 


Taught us right from wrong 


Wish I was closer to you 


To give a little back 


And Be there for you.










FlogYoBlog Friday over at Random Ramblings of a SAHM.  

Go check it out! 












BWS tips button
Head on over to Boobies, Babies and a Blog  

I want to say Fuck You to the following:




  • My squeeky double bed.  I really need a new one and this time I'm buying a KING!

  • Fuck you to the SARS and efiling support centre asswipes who can't reset my username and password so that I can do my tax returns.

  • Fuck you to the shitbag customer who bought something from me and now refuses to pay or admit that she got the stuff.

  • To the three chocolates I ate yesterday -Fuck you for tempting me and moving the evil calories to my Derriere.

  • Last but not least the church who stole my original poem and using it in one of their services without my permission.
















more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive