OMG! Its My Song!!!

Some of you who party with me in real life, know that I say this a lot! 

Well.... mostly when I'm well-oiled and at a party.  You all know I love my music and I lurve to dance!  So it works like this, if a really great song comes on the stereo, I jump up and  yell "It's my soooooooooooooooooooong!" and start to jiggle my body and get lost in my own wee world of song and dance.   Yeah, The Daft Scots Lass gets lost in her music... 

Thanx to Matty and A Few Clowns Short I found this cool website.

Basically, you can search any date in history (going back to the 1940's)  to find out what was #. 1 on the music charts on that particular day.   My kinda website.

Go and visit Billboards #1 Song and find out what was playing on the radio during your special moments in life.

# 1 on my birthday - "Candy Man" by Sammy Davis Jr



# 1 on the day of my first Blog Post - "Crank That" by Soulja Boy Tell'em




# 1 the day I got married -  "Smooth" by Santana



#1 the day we arrived in South Africa from Scotland -
"Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie



# 1 the day they wheeled me into theatre to have my boobs done
"Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey (I shit you not!)



# 1 on the last day of High School - "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billie Joel

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive