Day 6 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic : A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet

I want a Wallabie.  Cutest little Furry Bastards, Eva!



Did you know....Wallabies can be trained to live indoors, but beware:  these affectionate, playful creatures have the ability to open cupboards, jump on counters and other high places.  They are known to enjoy taking a bath with human owners (no fucking chance of that happening in my house) and may turn the bedroom into his or her sleeping quarters, if not properly trained.  I will by one fully house trained, thank you very much!

Did you know...young wallabies are called joeys, and both males and females will want to play-box.  Hey!  A spaing partner and you don't even have to go to the gym!!!

They're cuddly and they'll keep yer grass nice and short.  Low maintenance gardener!  Bonus!

Who needs  fucking cat who does nothing much but lay around all fucking day, shedding cat hair that makes me itch and sneeze.  I'm trading Pickles in for a Wally!


This Wallaby can be the wee guy for Freaky Friday

Join me and G-Man and hundreds of other bloggers playing Flash Fiction Friday 55. Try writing a complete story in only 55 words.


My Wallaby’s is cute and furry

And first lived in Mummy’s pouch

He then learned to leap and jump

Now he lounges on my couch

Sometimes he searches for grass to nibble

And spends lots of time doing this

He talks by thumping on the floor

And I have to clean up his piss.




BWS tips button

Fuck You to bad Aussie Accents
Fuck You to bad vlogging
I think I'll leave vlogging to the experts.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive