30 Day Blog Challenge

This 30 Day Blog Challenge intruiged me when I first saw it on Dazee 's Blog a month ago.  I enjoying visiting every day and learned a lot about D during these 30 days that she's been doing the challenge. 

I figured that I would try it so that the few souls who read my blog regularly, can not only get to know The Daft Scots Lass a wee bit better, but also to share my thoughts and views on certain topics, which I actually haven't done on my blog for a while.

I feel my blog has taken a strange twist over the last 4 or 5 months - yes, I enjoy the new look blog, the new adult content, the no-holding-backing attitude thats always been within me, but I never showed it on the blog until recently.  Before that my blog was about what I was doing, where I was going and my random ramblings..

I think for the next thirty days during the 30 Day Blog Challenge, I will show you a little more - something I've been missing for a while and perhaps you have missed too.

What types of questions are in store (och but you know me, guaranteed there probably will be a little twist on some of them):


Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 - A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 - Your dream wedding.
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 - A photo of your favourite place to eat.
Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag.
Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 - Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 - A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 - Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 - Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 - What's in your purse?
Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.
Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

I will start the 30 Day Blog Challenge tomorrow. 
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive