Day 8 - The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Topic - A song to match your mood

Most of you know that I love my music and so it is difficult to pick ONE song that matches my mood.  But since I can remember, I've been secretly (okay its not a secret anymore) in love with Bono aka Paul Hewson from U2.  

As a teenager I had all their LPs and used to play them until they were scratched to all hell. I know all the words to most of their songs (especially the earlier records) and love to belt it out dueting with Bono in my car.

Bono is Sex On Legs (you can't dispute it), he's hot, I think he has a brilliant voice (when he sings and when he talks), I think his band is incredibly talented and rockin'.  He does great work for charity helping to raise money to end hunger, poverty and disease, especially in Africa.  He's been married to his high school sweetheart for decades, which is rare in the entertainment industry.  

Bono just seems like an all-round good guy.  He's now heading into his 50's and boy, he still makes my knees wobble. He's  just seems to get sexier with age - like an old fine wine - Blanc De Dublin Bono.

Enjoy him is all his AWESOMENESS!

 


U2 is an original species... there are colours and feelings and emotional terrain that we occupy that is ours and ours alone - Bono


more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive